Monday, August 30, 2010

Further adjustments needed...

In the past, I have had a tendency to not do my homework and stop searching or even ignoring stocks I saw setting up whenever my account has been fully invested. I have realized that this has caused me to miss out on some big performers.

I have decided that I need to make an adjustment to my trading in this regard. What I will do is to make sure that I maintain the same intensity with my "homework". Then instead of ignoring new setups, I will evaluate the quality of the potential trades against the ones I am currently in. This information I will then use to decided whether or not to swap some of the under performing trades for set ups that may out perform. Instead of blinding ignoring new trades because I am fully invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment