Saturday, August 28, 2010

My new blog...

I recently decided to start mentoring and training with the Keystone Trading Group. As a result I decided that I would discontinue my previous blog: http://parttimeswingtrader.blogspot.com. I thought that I would not have been able to sustain my new endeavors as well as blogging. However, the truth of the matter is this; I miss blogging!

It gives me something to look forward to, a challenge and it forces me to think deeply about my trading at all times. Also it is quite lonely when you come up with exciting ideas and have no one to share them with.

My trading account which I grew from $4,000.00 to roughly $5,500.00 during the first half of this year has been dramatically reduced. I removed $5,000.00 to finance my training with Keystone and now about $500.00 remains. I thought of abandoning my personal trading for a while but I am missing too many opportunities. I also believe that there are very few systems that can outperform my own. However, limited access to capital means I cannot support myself from my trading efforts hence the reason why I joined Keystone.

Until I get my account back to a respectable level, I will continue to share my ideas and thoughts on the market on this blog and take few trades every now and again. I will share my bias and stocks I am looking at in my next post.

Until then, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment